Four Seasons The Nam Hai is on a beautifully wide stretch of beach just 30 minutes from Da Nang airport and 10 minutes from the delightful city of Hoi An. The area is incredibly popular for local and destination weddings and it is easy to understand why.
The best time of year for weddings in this part of Vietnam
The climate varies in different parts of Vietnam and the best weather for weddings in this regions is March to September with clear blue skies almost guaranteed. May to July can be very hot, so aim for an early evening ceremony on these months. October to February is the wet season.
Accommodation for wedding guests
The resort can accommodate 300 guests and has a choice of 1, 3 and 5 bedroom villas as well as 1 bedroom family villas with pull out beds. Under 5s receive complimentary food and accommodation. All villas are single storey and have a view across the gardens to the ocean. Some have their own private pools. The 3 and 5 bedroom villas have direct access on to the beach as well as a private pool, private gardens and a living room. Guests are given bicycles to get around the resort as an alternative to calling for a golf buggy.
Your wedding ceremony and reception at Four Seasons The Nam Hai
There are a number of options for 20-300 guests on the lawns, beach and in the restaurant.
- For larger weddings booked well in advance there is the option of a resort buy-out for total exclusivity. The ceremony would usually be on the beach. The lap pool can be covered and used as a stage for the evening celebrations and there are almost no restrictions on noise.
- For weddings of 100-150 guests we’d recommend that you book the 5 bedroom villa and have a beach wedding in front of the villa with a reception either on the beach or in the villa’s spacious garden and living areas.
- The restaurant can be privatised for weddings of 100 guests. Both the restaurant and the Open Lounge give air-conditioned comfort in the hotter months.
- For 60-70 guests we’d recommend the central raised lawn in front of the reflection pool. With views across the pools to the ocean it will give your guests some exceptionally Instagram-worthy photos! After the ceremony, head down the steps for a reception by the family pool.
- If you have 50-60 guests there are various options including under the palm trees on the lawn by the yoga pavilion, with a cocktail reception in the shade of the pavilion.
Unless you have exclusive use of the resort, outdoor music needs to be kept to a minimum after 10pm after which the Open Lounge can be used for music and dancing in air-conditioned comfort until 1am. If you have exclusive use there are very few restrictions on sound. Fireworks are not permitted anywhere in Vietnam.
Activities for your guests
This is a resort for utter relaxation and the three pools all have attentive staff to supply endless cocktails, snacks and cold towels while you relax. There is an activity centre on the beach with jet skis, boats, windsurfers, body boards and kayaks available to hire or borrow.
The Spa is world class and has won many awards. We loved its simplicity; just a central reception area and 8 single or double treatment villas on the the lake.
The cooking school incorporates an early morning trip to the local markets to buy the fresh ingredients to use. There is a daily activity schedule with activities ranging from lantern making and calligraphy to yoga and body boarding.
The nearby city of Hoi An is a huge draw for guests, especially for the nightly ritual of floating candles on the river. The town is well known for its textile industry; the streets are lined with tailors who can make dresses and suits to order in hours.
Wedding packages at Four Seasons The Nam Hai start at $6,088, which includes:
- Accommodation in a One Bedroom Villa – 2 nights
- On-site wedding specialist to plan your event
- Basic wedding arch set-up with 20 chairs
- Non-religious Wedding Celebrant
- Bridal Bouquet of fresh tropical flowers
- Groom’s Boutonniere
- Basic decoration of selected Wedding Venue (Central Beach/Lawn)
- Wedding Buggy Decoration
- Standard Wedding Cake
- One Bottle of Bollinger Brut NV for post ceremony celebration
- Romantic Set Dinner at La Sen Restaurant with one bottle of Bollinger Brut NV
- Floral bath at evening turndown with chocolate and half bottle of champagne
- Ceremonial Certificate from the Resort
Find out more about weddings at Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai here.
Weddings in Vietnam
Want more information on weddings in Vietnam? Still looking for your perfect wedding venue? Drop us a line.
The expert team at Beyond Weddings is here to help you find the perfect wedding venue or planner to suit your needs. Get in touch and we’ll be able to give you free personalised recommendations for your dream wedding.